Saturday, October 23, 2010

New changes...

Hi all! I am going to start blogging more, since I have not been very good at it lately. I will start doing a daily blog post Monday thru Friday and here is how it's going to go down:

Monday: Weekend Update: An update of my weekend

Tuesday: Tasty Tuesday: An exciting new recipe!

Wednesday: What's Up in The Blogging World Wednesday? I LOVE looking at blogs, so each week I will showcase a fun or exciting blog!

Thursday: Teach Me Thursday: A tutorial on anything digital (since I am obsessed with digital scrapbooking) OR a fun craft

Friday: Freebie Friday! Freebies! Who doesn't love freebies? I am a digital scrapbook designer so be on the lookout for some FUN freebies!!

And I'm proud to announce, once a month I will be doing a giveaway!! They will be varied, some will be for a blog design, some will be digital scrapbooking giveaways (kits, qp's...)

I am looking forward to this fun new adventure, so please join me, and stay a while (and become a follower while you're at it, wont 'cha?)

No comments:

Post a Comment